WWT Non-Rotating Protector™ Brochures
- WWT SS3™ Specifications
- WWT SS™ Specifications
- WWT HT™ Specifications
- WWT S™ Specifications
- WWT NRP™ Benefits
- WWT FlexShoe™ Specifications
- WWT SS3™ Specifications (A4)
- WWT SS™ Specifications (A4)
- WWT HT™ Specifications (A4)
- WWT S™ Specifications (A4)
- WWT NRP™ Benefits (A4)
- WWT FlexShoe™ Specifications (A4)
WWT Non-Rotating Protector™ Technical Papers
- Authored by Sarah Mitchell, WWT International, Inc. and Yanghua Xiang, Pegasus Vertex International.
- Presented at IADC/SPE Drilling Conference and Exhibition, March 6-8, 2012, San Diego, California, U.S.A.
- SPE Paper Number: 151448-MS
"Casing Protection for Geothermal Wells" (pdf file/514Kb)
- Authored by Eric Gollmyer, Sarah Mitchell, WWT International, Inc. and Alan Bailey, Bill Rickard, Stephen Pye, Geothermal Resources Group, Inc.
- Presented at Geothermal Energy 2011, Oct. 24, 2011, San Diego, California, U.S.A. Reprinted with the permission of the Geothermal Energy Council.
- Authored by Sarah Mitchell and Dr. Norman Bruce Moore, WWT International Inc.; James Franks, Pioneer Natural Resources; and Gefei Liu and Yanghua (Lily) Yang, Pegasus Vertex Inc.
- Presented at the SPE Western North American Regional Meeting, May 7-11, 2011, Anchorage, Alaska
- SPE Paper Number: 144535-PP
- Authored by Sarah Mitchell, WWT International Inc.; Mike Reel, Rodney Littleton, Rick Cody and Hubert Stallings, Pioneer Natural Resources USA, Inc.
- As printed in the July 2006 issue of World Oil magazine, pages 71-72.
"Protectors Solve Loop Current Issues" (pdf file/189Kb)
- Authored by Sarah Mitchell, WWT International Inc., and Mike Reel, Rodney Littleton, Rick Cody and Hubert Stallings, Pioneer Natural Resources
- As printed in the June 2006 issue of American Oil & Gas Reporter
- Authored by Brian Mitchell and Robert Hilditch, WWT International Inc.
- Presented at CADE/CAODC Drilling Conference 2003, October 21-22, 2003, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Paper Number: 2003-019
"Improved Means of Reducing Drag in ERD Applications" (pdf file/34Kb)
- Authored by Andrew Fuller, SPE, WWT International Inc. and Kamal Jardaneh, SPE, BP Exploration
- Presented at SPE Western Regional/Joint Meeting 2002, May 20-22, 2002, Anchorage, Alaska, U.S.A.
- SPE Paper Number: 76759 (Full paper available at www.spe.org)
- Authored by N.B. Moore, P.W. Mock and R.E. Krueger, WWT International Inc.
- Presented at the SPE Western Regional Meeting, May 22-24, 1996, Anchorage, Alaska, U.S.A.
- SPE Paper Number: 35666 (Full paper available at www.spe.org)
Other SPE References:
SPE 28777/SPE 05122 W. Bradley et al "The Prediction and Control of Casing Wear"
SPE 10236 J Williamson "Casing Wear: The Effect of Contact Pressure"
SPE 27533 F J Carlin "What Really Wears Your Casing When New Hardmetals Are Used? "
SPE 94300 R Hall, K Malloy Sr. "Contact Pressure Threshold: An Important New Aspect of Casing Wear"
SPE 104609 C Mason D Chen "Step Changes Needed To Modernize T&D Software"
SPE 128059 R Samuel "Friction Factors: What are They for Torque, Drag, Vibration, Bottom Hole Assembly and Transient Surge/Swab Analyses?"
SPE 111511 G. Gao and S. Miska "Effects of Boundary Conditions and Friction on Static Bucklign of Pipe in a Horizontal Well"
SPE 113883 , G Gao, S Miska "Dynamic Buckling and Snaking Motion of a Rotating Drilling Pipe in a Horizontal Well"
SPE 115930 , T. Weltzin "Measuring Drill Pipe Buckling Using Gyro Challenges Existing Theories"
SPE 112571 "How Drillstring Rotation Affects Critical Buckling Load"
SPE 104267 R. Mitchell "Tubing Buckling – State of the Art"
SPE 102850 , S. Menand "Buckling of Tubulars in Actual Field Conditions"
SPE 87206 R. Mitchell "Helical Buckling of Pipe with Connectors and Torque"
SPE 52850 E. Kuru "The Buckling Behavior of Pipes and Its Influence on the Axial Force Transfer in Directional Wells"
SPE 11167 R. Dawson, P.R. Paslay, "Drillpipe Buckling in Inclined Holes"
SPE11381 A.Lubinski, JS Williamson "Usefulness of Steel or Rubber Drillpipe Protectors"
SPE 13027 V.A. Dunayevksy, A. Judis "Onset of Drillstring Precession in a Directional Borehole"
SPE 13457 G.M.Bol "Effect of Mud Composition on Wear and Friction of Casing and Tool Joints"
SPE 14325 J.White, R. Dawson "Casing Wear: Laboratory Measurements and Field Predictions"
SPE14761 J.M. Schoenmakers "Casing Wear During Drilling: Simulation, Prediction, and Control"
SPE 19958 M.S. Quigley et al "A Full Scale Wellbore Friction Simulator"
SPE 28713 J.B. Salies et al "Experimental and Mathematical Modeling of Helical Buckling of Tubulars in Directional Wellbores"
SPE 29460 S.Miska J.C. Cunha "An Analysis of Helical Buckling of Tubulars Subjected to Axial and Torsional Loading in Inclined Wellbores"
SPE 35666 N.B.Moore et al "Reduction of Drill String Torque and Casing Wear in Extended Reach Well Using Non-Rotating Drill Pipe Protectors"
SPE 48939 M.S.Aston et al "Techniques for Solving Torque and Drag Problems in Today's Drilling Environment"
SPE 76759 A.Fuller K.Jardaneh "Improved Means of Reducing Drag in ERD Applications"
SPE 85775 O.B.Duman, S.Miska, E. Kuru "Effect of Tool Joints on Contact Force and Axial Force Transfer in Horizontal Wellbores"
SPE 87205 R.Mitchell, S.Miska "Helical Buckling of Pipe With Connectors and Torque"
SPE 102850 S.Menand et al "Buckling of Tubulars in Actual Field Conditions"
SPE 96131 R.Mitchell "Tubing Buckling-The Rest of the Story"
(For complete papers, visit www.SPE.org)