WWT International Coiled Tubing Services offers comprehensive engineering services to ensure that our WW Tractors™ deliver maximum results, including:
- A full range of surface and operational testing
- Onsite technical support and service for fast turnaround and full redress even in remote locations
- Free well analysis and an application review report are available upon request
Quality Service from Job Start to Finish
1. WWT International Coiled Tubing Services responds promptly to customer inquiry.
3. WWT International Coiled Tubing Services analyzes:
- Tractor operating diameter
- Wellbore diagram
- Well profile
- Tubing string/coil size
- Operation to be performed
4. WWT International Coiled Tubing Services selects the most powerful WWT Tractor™ that will fit through the minimum restriction and operate in the required hole diameter.
- Workshop footprint:
Big = 20-30 ft container or trailer
Small = job boxes
Both are capable of supporting long term operations
- Deployment methods: surface testing with other vendors tools for compatibility, lifting tractor safely
6. WWT International Coiled Tubing Services' needs are minimal -- water and diesel.
7. Import/Export processes are discussed if needed.
9. WWT International Coiled Tubing Services gets the job done; demobilizes and provides a job debriefing.